FOR BOOKING INFO PLEASE CONTACT:
mahtiebush916@yahoo.com
or

November 19, 2009

No more excuses Sacramento Artist

Look people...If your complaining about the music industry and you have no albums,mixtapes,or any product...you have no room to say shit...

If you make excuses up for being lazy,not on time,& blame others for your situation...you have no room to say shit...

If your local and your song is entered in a competition and you lose...dont get mad at the people voting on your song...you lost cause people dont wanna hear that...make something else...I have lost and won in competitions...I dont care...I still keep going...that one comp dont make my career...

And if your mad at the people not feelling your songs make up some new songs and see what happends...No one is doing anything to you, you are doing it to yourself!

Im tired of people talking "This and That" all the time when to be real...all you gotta do is get your job done! Dont make excuses up. Keep people in the loop...make music...and dont blame others for you not being sucessful in this shit...STEP YOUR GAME UP OR GET OUT!

1 comment:

  1. Making mistakes is part of growing as an artist. From a listener's (and a lover of hiphop) perspective, I have Artists that ask me to listen to their album for me to make an honest opinion about it because they trust my judgement. I don't always dig what I hear but I give them the truth in a constructive way and explain why I wasn't feeling it. It's difficult to do that sometimes, especially when the artist is your friend... but it has to be done. I used to be scared to give feedback to the songs I wasn't feelin because I didn't want to be "mean", but I was told by some very wise friends that constructive criticism is how artists grow. Hell, even shit talking, losing and dissing helps artists grow. I know some great examples where I've seen artists GROW from a negative experience, but I won't call em out like that.. let's just say, because of their confidence, hard work, dedication and undying love for the music... i have no doubt that they'll persevere... KEEP DOING IT SACRAMENTO.. WE'RE WATCHING!!

    ReplyDelete