FOR BOOKING INFO PLEASE CONTACT:
mahtiebush916@yahoo.com
or

November 10, 2009

MahtieBush vs Capitol


MahtieBush vs Capitol

So this guy decided to jump on my stage durring my set and I told the sound guy to cut my music...I asked him to get off my stage...he said "I was just trying to help you out. I was hyping you up" Im like naw I dont need a hype man bro...he then started talkin under his breath about how I think im all that lol...whatever...I spit a freestyle really fast and everyone was like wow good shit...I then was watching my boys Verbal Venom and my cousin Floe Montana on stage when the dude walks up to me and says "I wanna battle you for $100 right now!" Im like bro I dont wanna take your money..."Oh you scared?" LOL...im like bro lets enjoy the show..."What you confident in yourself nigga?"...Ok at that point I asked my girl Should I battle this fool and she was like "GET HIM!"....Then HIS boys where like "Naw dont battle him for $100 Bush, Hes Drunk..." Im like aight we can battle for something else then...AND THATS WHERE THE VIDEO COMES IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment