FOR BOOKING INFO PLEASE CONTACT:
mahtiebush916@yahoo.com
or

November 10, 2009

MahtieBush on 80West Radio on 103.5 The Bomb

So I heard that there was gonna be a new Local Sunday show on KBMB 103.5 The Bomb and I had to be apart of it...especially after the whole "Sac Hates Hip-Hop Movement" So I tuned into the first show and there guest was E40...Now I knew that they did not have my song "Is She Out There?" yet but I still made a Text message and told everyone to call in and Request it...now my cousin Phil took it to ANOTHER LEVEL and called in doing his best E40 Voice and requested my song! LOL...pure comedy...Needless to say they loved it! And Soon I had my shot at a live on air raido interview...Thank you KBMB 103.5 The Bomb for having ya boy...Enjoy the footage yall...There is A LOT of OFF AIR stuff recorded thats hella funny!


MahtieBush on 80West Radio On 103.5 The Bomb pt.1


MahtieBush on 80West Radio On 103.5 The Bomb pt.2


MahtieBush on 80West Radio On 103.5 The Bomb pt.3

No comments:

Post a Comment