FOR BOOKING INFO PLEASE CONTACT:
mahtiebush916@yahoo.com
or

December 8, 2009

You Are NOT in "The Game"

Im sick of people talking about "The Game" (The music game)
Look heres some of my own stats:

Darkest Hour vol.1 Mixtape Sold: 700 Copies 2003-2004
Darkest Hour Vol.2 Mixtape Sold: 643 Copies 2005-2006
Sac Hates Hip-Hop (What I sold the album was split between three people) 200 Copies 2007-2008
Hate is love Mixtape Sold: NOTHING it was a free mixtape on Podomatic.com which was streamed over 30,000 Times within the first 3 weeks... Downloads as of March 2009: 200 Downloads as of today:600 and still being streamed over 1,000 times a week

Not to mention the radio play and all the shit ive givin for free!

Backpackramento The Album Dropping 1/5/2010

With those stats plus shows ive done from Canada,NY,Tahiti,Vegas, LA and legendary artist ive been on the same track with & IM STILL NOT in "The Game" The news papers the articles in major magazines...ALL THAT!

So please...dont tell me anything about "The Game"
I have my ascap
I know about BDS
I know about the Promotion it takes to push an album

Do not mention anything about "The Game" to me if you cant out do what ive already done or can compare it to my resume....

No comments:

Post a Comment