FOR BOOKING INFO PLEASE CONTACT:
mahtiebush916@yahoo.com
or

December 31, 2009

My New Years Resolution's

1.If the talking dont effect me in any way...I'ma stay out of it.

2.Tour My Album "Backpackramento"

3.I'm going to make sure TPR gets in XXL Magazine in 2010

4.I will start to work with other artist no one would expect me too

5.I will get started on my next album...

6.I will keep going to school...

7.I will get a new phone LOL...or at least a iTouch TIME TO STEP IT UP!

8.I will not expose all my moves before they are officially made...I've done that in the pass and I cant be showing off all my cards no more...

9.I will sell 1,500 copies of my album without any large/small distribution deal...

10.Gotta hit the gym LOL...Gotta get back in "BBOY SHAPE" so I can run around on stage like Busta Rhymes LOL!

11.I will be cutting off people that only want to USE me or just do things half ass and make excuses up...I dont need yall in my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment