FOR BOOKING INFO PLEASE CONTACT:
mahtiebush916@yahoo.com
or

February 23, 2010

Verse

In brutality warfare/all is fair in love and war
they'll find you with daggers and swords in your corose before you hit the morgue
Fuck who you opened for/I put stops to local tours
Stab you in your throat/Skipping Rope with your vocal cords
Your pure comedy like the US Economy
I'll believe in Aliens before a NATO apology
They turned the Constitution into a mockery
I believe in god/but you all make it a hypocrisy
So I step my game up/to make the same buzz
as North Korea does/every other month/they point missiles at us
I'm a breath of fresh air/a bright light like a phoenix
your never cared about Haitians till a "We are the world" remix
They put crank in my hood so I pump bass out the speakers
out the tweeters for the tweekers that aint gonna make it either
I aint ever scared like Malcom with the A-K
if you snitch put a suicide note in your EPK

1 comment: